Sunday 3 August 2008

Welcome to the Angel's Talon

Does the world need another Warhammer 40,000 blog? I don't know, but I do know I need to write it. Why? Again, I don't know, but I've just got this feeling that I might enjoy it. And I sincerely hope that you will enjoy reading it.

I love 40k. And I love Space Marines. And, as I will explain in another post, I've always had a soft spot for the Dark Angels.

So, will the Talon be all about Dark Angels? Yep! Occasionally, I may present some other material as well, but if it's not directly related to Dark Angels in 40k, I'll put it in a separate blog. The Angel's Talon is all about the Dark Angels.

What about updates?

Oooh, magic word: Updates

Does the world need another poorly updated 40k site? Certainly not!

The Angel's Talon will be updated on a monthly basis. A lot of the updates will be aimed at beginner players, with some more advanced stuff coming later. Here are some examples of what will be included:
  • Army-building blog
    I'm currently building a 1750pt Dark Angels force. I will present my army list and explain my choices.
  • Modelling
    Those Dark Angels will need assembling. Expect some step-by-step tutorials for easy conversions you can try yourself.
  • Painting
    Those miniatures will need some paint as well. I'll show you how I paint my Dark Angels to a decent gaming standard. Again, with step-by-step instructions.

So, will I be able to live up to my own expectations? Come back and see!

I hope you'll enjoy it!

Best regards,

Stitch

No comments: