Saturday, 3 October 2009

Progress! I'm painting again!

Yes, you read it correctly. I'm painting again, and making good progress. A major motivating factor was this comment on my original Dark Angels Painting Tutorial, so thanks Andrew for the positive feedback!

For the past two months, I've been painting every friday night, and I've actually got som progress to show for it. Unfortunately, I don't have my camera with me right now, so pictures will come later. The camera in my iPhone is worthless for taking pictures of miniatures, but here's a picture of my updated Goal Sheet:

1000pt Dark Angels 2009-10-03


As you can see, both Tactical Squads and one Rhino are now completely done. What you can't see is that everything else is base coated. I didn't finish the army for the Deffcup, of course, but I managed to cover everything in the minimum three colours so I could play in the tournament.

As I said above, I'm now painting every friday night and my Company Master and Command Squad are almost done. The only things left to paint are the wings on the Master's helmet and the squad/company markings on all six marines. Oh, and the bases. I'm expecting to complete them all in two or three more sessions.

Pictures will follow soon, I hope. I also hope to get back into updating the blog more often, but I'm still not going to make any promises I don't know I can keep. :)

/Stitch

1 comment:

Drathmere said...

goal sheets are a good idea!